On the arm of her Grammy-nominated artist husband John Legend, Chrissy Teigen took to the 57th Annual Grammys Red Carpet last night in heavenly white Versace and her hair in Angelic Beach Waves to match. Want to know how to recreate that look? Luckily for us, the creator of her style, Celebrity Hairstylist and Macadamia Professional International Creative Director Giannandrea, shared his “how to” for achieving this sultry silhouette.
- Start with wet hair and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer($25) to crown only.
- Apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion($24) through the entire length of the hair.
- Blow dry large sections with a large round brush to increase volume all over, especially on the top layers. Part hair down the middle.
- Starting slightly below the crown, wrap small sections around a ¾-inch curling iron.
- Use a flat iron to gently flatten the waves, making sure to keep the waves and not to remove the roundness.
- Flatten the ends for an edgy finish. Spray each section with Macadamia Control Working Spray($23) to hold and set the waves.
- Using hands, run Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray($31.95) throughout the length to increase shine and supple texture.
Reader Giveaway: One lucky Jinxy Beauty reader will win Macadamia Professionals Control Working Spray. To enter, just complete the entry form below by 11:59pm ET on 2/24/15. Good luck!