Gel Nail Polish and Manicures are one of the newer up to date trends. They are a longer lasting wear nail polish that come in variety of colors, glitters, even french manicure. Although, they have a lot of similar stuff as regular nail polishes, there are a ton more colors of regular polish than there are in gel polish!
So do you want to have all your regular polish be like Gel? Well now you can and here is how to make your own Gel Nail Polish from regular polish! In the salons they have to put your gel polish under a light to cure the polish. You don’t need a light for this process and you will have the same results as if you just had a regular gel polish manicure!
How to Make Your Own Gel Nail Polish from Regular Polish
- Gelous Top Coat (Available at Sally’s Beauty Supply or Amazon)
- Whatever color you choose to use
- Your favorite Nail Polish Top Coat
- First, clean your nails really well with acetone to remove any old polish, dirt, or debris
- Apply one coat of gelous nail top coat and let it dry
- Next, apply one coat of the desired color nail polish and allow it to completely dry
- Apply another coat of gelous nail top coat and allow to dry completely
- Apply one more coat of your chosen color and allow that to dry
- Apply one coat of your favorite regular top coat and allow to dry
- Apply one last coat of gelous top coat and allow to dry completely!
- You’re all done!
See all it takes is a little patience to wait for all the coats to dry! But you’ll have a long lasting, beautiful gel manicure! Hope you enjoy!