This time of year you start hearing the same question you have heard since you were 2 years old – “What are you going to be for Halloween?” You can go a long way to achieving the perfect look with your costume when you have the right hairstyle. We have a few essential Halloween Hair Tutorials with fun, easy hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
- Add mousse to damp hair and blowout.
- Back tease the top back sections of your hair to get that slight bouffant look
- Smooth and spray hair, then add a headband to finish off the look
Now a style that can even work even for shorter hair:
- Create a deep side part in your hair
- Gather hair up in the back to create a top pony
- Curl hair in the pony under to create a faux bun
- Pin and spray as needed to keep the curls in place
- Curl all your hair in tight curls
- Use small tupperware container and hot glue some wig hair on it to create a base to place on top of your head
- Backcomb hair and pin locks to the base.
- Pin in lengths of dyed wig hair for color, or color individual locks of your own hair
- Gather hair up into a top side pony
- Do a quick back comb to bangs to get them to stay to one side
- Use hair chalk or pink and blue hair spray to add color to the bangs
Thanks to the team at Madison Reed for providing the images and the step-by-step instructions for these hairstyles.
What are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to try Madison Reed’s healthier for you color! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color – just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.