If you’re a fan of Girl Meets World’s Sabrina Carpenter and her gorgeous wavy hair, we have a step-by-step how-to tutorial thanks to Celebrity Hairstylist Laurie Heaps. Follow them to get effortless waves just like Sabrina’s!
1. Rough dry hair for volume at the root.
2. Part hair into 4 sections.
3. Take a 1-1/2 inch piece in horizontal section and spray with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Thermal Spray. Then, straighten a few inches of hair in a bending motion with a flat iron.
4. Straighten the next few inches of hair bending the flat iron in the opposite direction, continuing this pattern all the way down the hair.
5. Go over the hair with the flat iron tapping gently on areas that have too much wave. Less is more!
6. Finish with a light mist of Redken Wind Blown Hairspray. Laurie used a T3 micro flat iron for this look.